How Vitamin C Serum can change your skincare game?
Do you believe skincare experts when they recommend Vitamin C serum and how it benefits all skin types? Well, if you are still wondering about the goodness of this magic ingredient, this blog has answers to it all.
Different from a moisturizer or cream, face serum is a concentrated portion of potent ingredients in a gel-like form to penetrate the skin effectively. Known to have several incredible skin benefits, more and more people are embracing Vitamin C serum in their skincare routine today. But what has led to this ingredient turn in to a gamechanger in beauty industry today?
Research suggests several benefits of vitamin C for skin. This is an essential nutrient that cannot be produced in the food but procured through our daily diet. Derived from natural fruits like oranges and lime, Vitamin C is an essential skin care ingredient that must be included in new-age lifestyles. Pollution and extreme weathers in the city cause several skin infections that needs timely care and prevention. Vitamin C is an effective ingredient that helps to fade pigmentation, smoothen skin’s surface, reduce dark spots and dullness, improve melanin production, soothe skin itchiness and boosts collagen production.
You can also read this :- Select an anti-dandruff shampoo
Benefits of a good Vitamin C face serum
- Keeps Skin Young and Healthy- One of the great ways to keep your face blemish-free is to use a topical face serum that contains Vitamin C as the main active ingredient. It produces elastin that reduces visible signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines, giving you a younger look
- Brighten Skin – Melanin lends colour to our skin. Overproduction of melanin can lead to scarring and hyperpigmentation. Vitamin C serum controls melanin production, reduces uneven skin tone and makes the skin look brighter.
- Protects Skin From Environmental Damage – Rich in antioxidants, Vitamin C serum neutralizes damage caused by free radicals. From sun damage to harmful toxins, Vitamin C protects effectively from environmental damage.
- Keeps the Skin Hydrated – A natural skin barrier, Vitamin C serum seals in hydration. It strengthens the skin barrier, reduces inflammation and helps the skin to retain its natural moisture levels.
- Reduces Dark Circles – Whether it is staying up late or working for long hours, dark circles have its way of showing up. It often ruins the radiant glow of the skin. Applying Vitamin C serum not just plumps up the under-eye area but also smoothens the skin tone.
One solution to all your skin problems! Vitamin C serum is that single ingredient that can win over nearly all your skin issues. Choose the best serum for glowing skin and bright smiles. For best results, use the face serum in the morning and night and follow it up with your regular moisturizer.